Brewer Fanatic

[b][color=navy]Get Hart in for Final Vote! -- Corey wins! He's an All-Star![/color][/b]

PeaveyFury

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no limit. also, if you right click back after you vote...rather than clicking the vote again link, you do not have to uncheck the e-mail options...unless you want thousands of mlb.com emails.

I will make a white sox interactive account and ask them if we vote for dye for them to vote for hart.

Nice. I'm going to register at SoxTalk.com and post our pledge in their Vote for Dye thread. If anyone has a ESPN username it might help to post something on that Sox board. Anyone else know of any other White Sox forums? whitesox.mlb.com? scout.com?

Was Gary Hart the guy who swam laps for reporters to prove he was healthy and then died a few months later? I can't recall.

Anyway, I'll definitely be voting some for Corey, although it can't really be argued that he deserves it, imo.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to bother voting. Call me unpatriotic. Call me a non-Brewer fan. But the last two times that I have voted up a storm (I'm talking a LOT of online votes) in this "Last Man" vote (Jenkins and Capuano), I just killed my hand/arm for a few weeks afterwards. It wasn't worth it.

On top of that, Cappy lost the vote but still got picked due to injury replacements. Knowing my luck, I'd vote 5000 times again, Corey would lose, and then get asked to replace Soriano anyways. No thanks, not worth my time.

Those of you that ARE doing it, have fun. I DID have fun those years, but I paid for it. I can't do it anymore. I'll leave it to you young 'un's.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I was just voting for the last 45 minutes, 100-150 times. I went Brian Roberts on the other side. Come on guys lets set the goal high, 100,000 votes from the Brewerfan.net nation. We collectively have no life, and let's prove that to the nation!

Vote non-stop until CC is a Brewer.

Archived