Brewer Fanatic

08/28/06 Brewers (Sheets) @ Marlins (Johnson), 6:05pm CDT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. Apparently our manager doesnt like to fight for his players. The whole team isnt showing any fight or emotion tonight. It's just sad.

Exactly. This is one of the major reasons I dislike Yost so much. He has no emotion. My dad always calls him "Ned the Dead".

It's the same reason I wanted the Packers to fire Mike Sherman.

For all those folks who think Ned's job is safe for next year, think about this: in a series this big on the road, wouldn't you think he could motivate his team to play hard and win at least ONE of these game in FL? This is pathetic. Really. To go into FL 3 games under .500 and to lay an egg this badly getting swept in a 4-game series? It is flat out embarrasing and he should be accountable for this. Heading into HOU, I could see this winding up as a 7-game losing streak with Oswalt, Clemens, and Pettite scheduled to face us in this series.

Archived