Brewer Fanatic

7/5/08 Pirates (Maholm) at Brewers (Bush), 6:05 PM CDT

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jason Kendall looked like he was really concentrating on his bat there in the dugout. That or he was practicing his mad guitar hero skills.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Jack Wilson hates the Brewers. Trade him to Los Angeles already. lol

We'll get Maholm in the 7th, Bush needs to put up another 0.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Nice job, Dave.

Prince, this would be a good time for a moonshot off Paulie boy. Bush starts the 8th, Shouse up and if any trouble looms Torres comes in. Circumvent a need for the Mota Relief Fund.

We need some offense tonight.

I think we should trade Sabathia for some young offensive talent like LaPorta, Green and...wait, I'm confused, what do we need, who do we have? I just spent 40 minutes reading the trade rumors thread and drinking wine. My brain is scrambled.

Community Moderator

Bush has finally been pitching up to his potential. I want to see him go the distance tonight. It isn't luck.

I'm starting to think we need a Bush/McClung. pitching platoon. Bush at home and McClung on the road ;-)

Ugh. Wow. I know Kendall wanted to try and take second on that, but yuck.

Archived