Brewer Fanatic

Article from TheClevelandFan.com, what some guy thinks of the Brewers

http://www.theclevelandfan.com/article_detail.php?blgId=3410

I got a few chuckles from this, I mean, he's crazy to be saying some of this

The article can viewed as an assessment of out team and minor league system, so I don't really think this belongs in the Trades forum

Highlights from the story include:

Given what we know from last year with Linebrink and adding what CC brings to the table compared to Linebrink (including his hitting ability, which is a non-trivial factor), our haul should be one of the following:

1. Parra and Gamel
  2. LaPorta, Gamel, Escobar (or Connor Gillespie, a good hitting OFer) and Jeffress (an all-prospect trade that probably won't help us much in 2009)
  3. Braun and Gamel
  4. Yovani Gallardo and Gamel or LaPorta (although I would obviously prefer Gamel)

Community Moderator

The article can viewed as an assessment of out team and minor league system, so I don't really think this belongs in the Trades forum

While you may be correct, this article was actually already discussed this morning in the Trades forum.

Archived