Brewer Fanatic

8/29/2006 Brewers (Ohka) @ Astros (Oswalt), 7:05 CT

thablingster
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll laugh if the Reds lose again and the Brewers still don't lose any ground. The wildcard winner might end up with 79 wins.

As for Lee, he wouldn't be doing anything to help this team do any better, anyway.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Well, I didn't see the game but it sure looked like Turnbow got his act straight. It would be nice for him to carry this type of pitching on through the remainder of this season, for naught as it may be. It would be key for him to be our 8th inning guy next year to set up Cordero.

And for those who think we wouldn't be a better team with Carlos Lee in the lineup, I say......you know what, it would most likely get me banned so I will refrain from speaking my mind on you people.

They ripped the band aid off with that one

And took all the hair and a couple layers of skin with it.

...and then poured lemon juice and salt on it.

Hey, I found a reason to laugh that was actually related to this game! Thanks, guys.

In case rluzinski is looking...do you understand the hawing scorn-o-meter for closers now? Because games like this crank it up.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived