Brewer Fanatic

8/29/2006 Brewers (Ohka) @ Astros (Oswalt), 7:05 CT

thablingster
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man oh man oh man.

I'm not turning off the Brewers permanently, but I have to turn them off for the night. As the Animaniacs used to say, Good night, everybody!

Edit: See, they did go deep...but the band-aid is not coming off quickly. It's the worst of both worlds.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Salami! Runs for everyone!

I hate to say, but if Houston would just go deep or something now, it would be more like pulling the band-aid off quickly, instead of slowly (which would prolong the pain).

You were saying...

I'm staying to see if Taveras gets a hit, then I'm out.

You should have just walked him, Dan.

Man, these collapses are almost predictable now. I have the whole sinking feeling in the stomach thing, but it is hard to even get angry anymore it happens so much.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Does anyone think Uecker punches/bites/slaps Powell in innings like this? Not that Powell did anything wrong, just that he's there, and he's small. I would. I want to beat someone every time I watch games in Houston.

Quote:
Can you say 2007?

Gwynn, Weeks, Fielder, Hall, Hart, Braun, Rotino, Rivera,

Subtract Gwynn, Braun, and Rottino and I'll be excited. Hey I've already been excited for 2007 for a while now. The beginning of next year means no more David Bell!

Hey, Derrick Turnbow recorded an out!

... wait, Turnbow is the guy who can get the out? This is bizarroland!

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived