Brewer Fanatic

Man found in Appleton, WI basement covered head to toe in BBQ sauce

bullox

link

Man found in WI basement covered in BBQ sauce

Comments 15 | Recommend 18
July 3, 2008 - 7:44AM

APPLETON, Wisc. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A couple telephoned police in the middle of the night after finding a man in their basement covered head to toe in barbecue sauce.

"He told the officers that it was urban camouflage," said the homeowner.

This happened in Wisconsin.

The homeowners say they woke up to whistling sounds.

The husband grabbed his shotgun and headed toward the basement where he found the sauced-up intruder.

He held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

The guy told officers he covered himself in barbecue sauce because he wanted to hide from the government.

He now faces burglary charges.

I would like to suggest that this guy uses Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce next time for his urban camouflage. Nothing is more humiliating then being caught by the police in somebody else's basement while wearing an inferior brand of bbq sauce.

Here's a little bit better explanation of the incident. LINK

Up here in the Fox Valley, it's a fight for survival every day. You guys in the MKE have it so nice with your safe communities. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

All he really needed to do was bring some ribs with him. Who's gonna call the cops on you after you give them free ribs? I know I wouldn't. If a dude broke into my house and had some ribs, I'd just be like "dude thanks for the ribs man, you seem like a solid dude".

hahaha this is priceless

Yeah man, you can't bring JUST the condiments to a party, what is he thinking???????

Archived