Brewer Fanatic

8/31/06 Brewers@Astros 7:05 CT

Quote:
Of course, given our glorious bullpen...

Therein lies the problem. I don't care who the manager is, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't with this group. They'll find a way to lose either way.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Are the 'stro fans booing?

Do they really have something to complain about?

We held them to only 4 runs in one inning, an unacceptable output against this rag tag bullpen.

lol.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
What the heck.. I got to move a new desk into the house and come back down 5 - 2? Ugh...

This is hard to watch.

But you didn't watch so it can't be that hard.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I've become increasingly numb to the Crew as the week has progressed. I had to remind my wife that when we scored tonight that "this is what is known as a 'lead'" since it had been so long.

Hope Coco enjoyed his vacation.

Woohoo! 700th post. This past 100 took about a week and a half.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Painful.

The vaunted bowl of crap continues.

It would only be painful if we were actually still in the hunt. We have no hope whatsoever, so how can it really be painful at all. If anything, it's a little funny. To suck this bad on the road is quite an accomplishment. To be 3 games under .500 and go on a 7-game road trip and come back 0-7, it basically is their way of telling us fans, "WE THREW IN THE TOWEL, find something else to do with your time!"

Quote:
It would only be painful if we were actually still in the hunt. We have no hope whatsoever, so how can it really be painful at all.

If you're a dedicated fan of a team, it hurts anytime they lose, whether they're in first place or last place.

I'll give you that it is almost funny bad how we keep losing games on the road, but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

If you're a dedicated fan of a team, it hurts anytime they lose, whether they're in first place or last place.

I'll give you that it is almost funny bad how we keep losing games on the road, but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

I acknowlege that because I hate to see us lose game after game too. But come on! How can you feel badly for a team that stinks this horribly on the road? There's no reason for the road letdown. I disagree that a homefield advantage in baseball means nearly what it does for the NFL or NBA so what the heck is their excuse? Any team that performs like they do and blows an opportunity to get into the WC hunt with performances like this road trip don't deserve any of our sympathy.

A true fan goes to games no matter what there record is, a true fan should watch the games if, no matter how bad they are, a true fan shows there team support, just look at the Royals, this may be my frustration kickin in, so im sorry bucksman.

I was fully prepared to win only 1 or 2 games, but I really didn't think they'd go 0 for the trip.

Quote:
Can anyone not see this one coming...

A very succesful homestand against Houston and Colorado, the Brewers climb back to within a respectable number of games and teams in the Wild Card race, and then head out to Florida and Houston for a make or break road trip. The only real question is, will they win 1 or 2 of those 7 games?

I guess the Brewers aren't as predictable as I thought they were.

Quote:
You know what tommorow is?

A HOME GAME!

Lets see if it's just road woas of a sign of how the last few weeks are going to be.

I'm going to guess we either pound the Marlins or win 4-3 on a Bill Hall moonshot.

Archived