Brewer Fanatic

7/4/08 Pirates (Gorzelanny) at Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 CDT

ELCABALLO45
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't know the call but is it really worth batting sheets? He's only going to give you one more inning. Turn CV loose for a few innings. Watch he'll have a 6 pitch inning or something. Guess I am nitpicking now.

Well you're getting CV, although I was also afraid something like this would happen. Hopefully he can get out of it.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Why aren't any of the fans BOOOOOOing Fielder like they do Hall, Tbow, Gagne???????? I personally hate Wisconsin fans for booing our own players...I think it's classless. BUT, if we are going to Boo, where are the Boo's for Prince? He's been just PATHETICALLY BRUTAL.

I feel bad for Hall who is a stand up guy who's in a slump...just like Prince, BUT he got the raw end of the deal and Prince is just sitting back and chumping away.

OK OK OK!!!! There you go Prince. Hopefully, my words got him out of his slump http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Booing Villaneuva's walk in the 9th? This is really getting ridiculous. Maybe we need some fan instructional videos made.

The boos may have either a) been for the ump, as in "come on, just call the close ones and end this," or b) sarcastic boos, as Villy was obviously pitching well.

Booing Villaneuva's walk in the 9th? This is really getting ridiculous. Maybe we need some fan instructional videos made.

The boos may have either a) been for the ump, as in "come on, just call the close ones and end this," or b) sarcastic boos, as Villy was obviously pitching well.

I thought it was c) fans being overly critical.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Community Moderator

Just got back from the game.

Nice to see a relaxing win for a change that wasn't a nail biter.

The only boos were for Kendall getting thrown out at 2nd. Hall got lots of cheers, even before he hit the HR.

Let's keep it going!!!

Archived