Brewer Fanatic

Mota Relief Fund - Free Tickets - July 6 at 1:05 p.m. vs Pirates

Pedro

A five run lead in the 9th inning is a terrible thing to waste. That's why I've established the Mota Relief Fund, because sometimes we all need a little help to get through a day when Mota pitches. We need happy and smiles and lollipops and sunshine and babies and bluebirds and hope and faith and oodles of hugs to forget the tears, the bitterness and the hurt. I have none of that, but I do have four free Field Infield Box tickets I can provide to make try and make someone's day a little better (if you consider going to a Brewers game "better").

I'll give it until sometime tomorrow and then do a random drawing. I would like a Barrel Man bobble or two from the game however, that's the only catch. Well, that and you'll have to pick-up the tickets in the Falls.

Pedro does it again! On a day when Mota has torn our hearts out and ruined a win and what should have been a 6-4 road trip Pedro brings joy to all. I already have tickets to the game so I'm OUT but thanks once again for the kindness on such a poopy day.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

i am not a big mota supporter.... i would love to be able to go this sunday however in the hopes that i could reach mota with my voice (that being a 10 run brewers lead) and let him know what i think about his performance from today. not booing, but a very specific blaming for a very bad meltdown.

When life hands you lemons (such as Mota, in this case)...

http://houston.metblogs.com/archives/images/2007/05/lemonade.jpg

Yet another tip of the cap to Pedro. (Do not include me in the drawing, because we already have sweet loge seats for Sunday's game.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

i was going to buy some tickets for this game tonight, but i suppose i can wait a day and throw my hat into the ring for this one. nothing like a series against the pirates while the two teams ahead of you play each other, you almost HAVE to pick up ground on someone.

Fantastic! I would have hated to drive to River Falls if I won...

If it was River Falls, I would have worked out something where Mota would drive and pick-up the tickets for you as his penance.

Yeah, I have tickets too. I'm not against financial gain but this profound goodwill gesture deserves full disclosure. I bow out.

Thanks. It has happened before that the person I have given tickets to sold them. Not cool.

A five run lead in the 9th inning is a terrible thing to waste. That's why I've established the Mota Relief Fund, because sometimes we all need a little help to get through a day when Mota pitches.

It's funny and all...and certainly extremely nice to give away tickets. But Mota was the one guy in the ninth who really did not give up a solid hit yesterday.

Archived