Brewer Fanatic

ARod/wife split (he to Madonna, she to Lenny Kravitz)

molitor fan

Uncertain where to put this info, but with Hank Steinbrenner lambasting his team for not having focus, I thought this was an appropriate location. I have a soft spot for Rodriguez since he played here in Appleton and donated an athletic field, so I feel a little sorry for him that he did this to himself. I mean Madonna.....really?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-yankees-rodriguez&prov=ap&type=lgns

ARod must like older women. As I mentioned in another thread, I saw him with Jane Seymore on Jefferson St during lunch hour the last time the Yankees were in town.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I love the transaction icon being included in the thread title. Seriously, though, how many times a day do you think A-Rod wishes he went to Boston instead of New York? 15? 20? Sure, he wouldn't have as many clubs to go to, but the tabloids wouldn't be breathing down his neck every second of his day.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

We all seem to be overlooking personality in this. If he really is dating Madonna, maybe they get along great, who knows? Similar to the Dwyane Wade/Star Jones rumors. It's a shame people seem to judge athletes spouses/girlfriends solely on their looks. I think it speaks to a certain shallowness in our society, where we all imagine we could one day get rich and famous and have sex with all the people we once fantasized about. Well, maybe some of the people who have done that have found that it isn't the best thing in the world. But whatever, maybe I'm wrong. I just get sick of women being judged by their looks so much.

Archived