Brewer Fanatic

09/03/06 - Marlins (Olsen) @ Brewers (Ohka) 1:05pm CDT

BrewCrewForever
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8-0 Marlins this team is complete and utter GARBAGE. They better spend money this offseason or I am going to be pissed.

EDIT: we can't even clear the benches right. If you're going to leave the bench make it worthwhile and smack someone around.

"The Brewers are showing signs of life for the first time all season!" Id like to see Prince mess up some of them punk Marlins. At least the benches clearing made it entertaining for a bit. Boy has Geremei Gonzalez had any quality outings this season.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Why were we messing around with guys like Demaria, Winkelsas, Mabeus and Lehr? Sarfate has some stuff. I suppose that all of those guys come from Ned's love affair with the "hard sinker".

I believe that Mr. Sarfate posts on this board from time-to-time, he must be beaming. I am happy for them.

Archived