Brewer Fanatic

7/2/08 Brewers (McClung) at Diamondbacks (Petit), 8:40 PM CDT

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marmol has had a rough last month. Is all that early season use wearing him down already?

I love Torres. Even when he is a little off he gets the job done. What a great trade that was Mr Melvin

Leaving aside the pitching, the thing I like most about Torres is that he seems so excited to be in the position he's in. You can just see that he wants to win, and he really enjoys what's going on. (Not that the other guys don't)

By the way, you all in Wisconsin think these west coast games are making you stay up late - I'm on the east coast and actually trying to do work. Hooray for no sleep!

I am with you. My work has me in Florida for the summer. I need to be there at 8 tomorrow morning. That is going to be rough

One of my favorite parts of beating AZ is the utter disappointment in Daron's voice...I don't hate the guy of course but you can tell it bothers him

I gotta say, too, I really like Gracie...I don't get the dislike here (besides his Cubs background of course)

By the way, you all in Wisconsin think these west coast games are making you stay up late - I'm on the east coast and actually trying to do work. Hooray for no sleep!

I am with you. My work has me in Florida for the summer. I need to be there at 8 tomorrow morning. That is going to be rough

My day job is taking care of my kid. Then I get to do work. I love it, but I'm always tired.

not sure there was much negativity toward Gracie. sutton seems to either be bitter that milwaukee dominates the snakes or is playing the anti-brewer card for extra fox drama, which is required once hired.

fontenot? are you kidding me? gross.

maybe vizquel will hit one over the fence in the bottom of the inning? ha.

let's go giants.

One of my favorite parts of beating AZ is the utter disappointment in Daron's voice...

While watching the video clips of Tuesday's game on brewers.com (with the AZ TV team), I was struck by Daron's tone toward the end of Mike Rivera's DP highlight. He said something like "better to be lucky than good if you're Mota." Now, I realize he had a point, but his tone was just about pouty. Keep it professional, man.

Glad to see this rollercoaster end well.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived