Brewer Fanatic

interesting brewers item for trade, rare or not?

TURBO

I just came across something pretty cool and would be willing to trade it if someone needs it.

It is a brewers 25 year commemorative card set that was given away for the 25 year anniversary of the team. The cards are all attached in a booklet form, perforated for those who wanted to take it apart (this one is perfectly in tact as issued).

They gave away 4 sets that year, the one I have is the 4th set given away Septemeber 18, 1995 vs Detroit.

All four sets combined include every player in the brewers 25 year history to that point.

The set is pretty close to perfect and has been in a box for the past 14 years.

Again, I have no idea if this is something anyone is interested in or not, but if you have the other 3 sets, it would be cool to get the 4th...

Here is a list of my needs:

2001 sga Yount bobble

2002 sga Sexson bobble

2002 sga Sheets futures bobble

2003 sga Hammonds bobble

2006 sga Yount 70's uniform bobble

PM or answer to this thread if you might be interested... Could also use an extra Hart sga bobble from this year as well...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

JFYI...The 4th set was not given out in 1994. It was given out in 1995. During that time in 1994 the players were on strike.

thanks, my bad, the anniversary logo says 1970-1994, so I mistakingly put down the year as 1994.

thanks, and I'll make the change...

I have the set of 4 and the first 3 I got for free somewhere and picked up the 4th at a card show for $1 a few years back just to complete the set. If I recall correctly, the guy had at least 3 different ones (numerous of each) for $1 a piece. Just an FYI.

I have the set of 4 and the first 3 I got for free somewhere and picked up the 4th at a card show for $1 a few years back just to complete the set. If I recall correctly, the guy had at least 3 different ones (numerous of each) for $1 a piece. Just an FYI.

ok, well, thanks, I think...

wonder if they are so plentiful now though compared to a few years back?

wonder if they are so plentiful now though compared to a few years back?

I think that they are worth about $10 or so as books, they are not rare by any means -- and in some cases have the only cards of certain Brewers.

I broke up a few of the books a couple of years ago, and sent out a lot of the cards to be signed, to complete my Brewer collection.

I like the concept of the books and I hope they do it again sometime.

I had the same idea as FTJ so I picked up a few extra sets from Kruk Cards on eBay for I think $10 for the four books.

Just got my Lance "You Don't Mess With The" Rautzhan signed last month, as a matter of fact.

Archived