Brewer Fanatic

dumb question?

TURBO

Has there ever been a full sized SGA of the Brat or Italian Sausage bobbles?

I see there are minis, but are the hot dog, polish and chorizo the only full sized ones?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Nope. The Brewers seem to be giving away one per year around the 4th of July for the past three years. Most likely next year will be the Brat and then year after, the Italian. Or vice versa. There are full size versions that are made by Forever Collectibles, but those aren't SGA's.

Nope. The Brewers seem to be giving away one per year around the 4th of July for the past three years. Most likely next year will be the Brat and then year after, the Italian. Or vice versa. There are full size versions that are made by Forever Collectibles, but those aren't SGA's.

thanks, that is what I thought...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

They aren't necessarily around the 4th of July.

The Hot Dog was 4th of July, which makes sense. The Chorizo was the weekend of Cerveceros games last year and the Polish was during Polish Fest this year, so presumably Italian and Brat will be during those fest's weekends in the future.

Archived