Brewer Fanatic

7/2/08 Non-Brewers IGT

wibadgers23

Here's to hoping Vintage Pedro shows up for the Mets, and Vintage Pineiro does the same. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Cards have already hung a 4 spot on Pedro in the 1st.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Pedroia is 3/4 of the way to the cycle in the 5th inning. Game is on ESPN - only needs a single.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Easley with a 2 RBI single, Mets are within one run. 4-3 Cards in the 3rd.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Pedroia is 3/4 of the way to the cycle in the 5th inning. Game is on ESPN - only needs a single.

A Red Sox player hitting for the cycle might just make ESPN's headquarters explode. "BREAKING NEWS --- Dustin Pedroia, Greatest Secondbaseman in History of Baseball, hits for cycle in Tampa -- tune into in-depth coverage on SportsCenter, followed by 2-hour special edition of Baseball Tonight!"

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

A Red Sox player hitting for the cycle might just make ESPN's headquarters explode. "BREAKING NEWS --- Dustin Pedroia, Greatest Secondbaseman in History of Baseball, hits for cycle in Tampa -- tune into in-depth coverage on SportsCenter, followed by 2-hour special edition of Baseball Tonight!"

If there was a 2 hour special edition of BBTN for Pedroia, how many hours would there be if Joba Chamberlain threw a no hitter? 24? 72?

Mets tied the Cards in the 4th.

Edit- Ankiel just took Pedro yard. 5-4 Cards.

I never thought I'd say this, but I wish we were the Tampa Bay Rays right now. They just pulled ahead in the 7th.

I've watched a lot of their games this year, they are fun to watch.

It's nice to see a perennial doormat keep winning and sit atop Boston and NYY in the standings.

I don't want to be a bandwagon guy, but I'm on board rooting for them.

Edit-As I type, Bartlett with a 2-RBI single, 7-4 Rays. Love it, fans breaking out the brooms!

Edit2- Rays sweep. Not to mention a rip--don't the Red Sox play "sweet Caroline" at all of their games (7th inning stretch maybe)? As soon as the game ended, the public address went to that very song.

No cycle for Pedroia, he doubled this AB.

Mets have the lead over STL.

Someone please remind Jim Edmonds he's supposed to suck. Scubs lead SF 3-0.

Archived