Brewer Fanatic

Another Addicting Game: Magic Pen

Menotti80

Has anyone even played this game? If not, I recommend checking it out. I heard about it about a week ago, and have been addicted ever since. If so, how many shapes can you beat the game in? I am on 42 right now...

I dont have a link, but its on miniclip.com.

I've gotten through levels 1-9, 11, and 17. The others have been too gravity-defying for me..any tips?

Edit: and 22!

Edit: and 18! I give up for the day..there's only so much you can do with a touch pad mouse..

I'm not a gamer at all, and there's no way I plan on having to (gasp) think while I play!
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I finished all the levels during the Brewer Game last night. I'm not much of a gamer either...but that was addicting. I did have to turn to UTube to get help on level 12. After that, I started to get the basic "gist" of the other levels - although it took me several moves on most of them.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

yeah youtube can help but in the end it will ruin the fun. i guess if you cant beat a level and you need help/direction - fine. but as soon as you start watching the videos where someone beats the whole game using like 29 shapes, thats when the fun goes downhill... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived