Brewer Fanatic

Daron Sutton predicts something is going to happen with the Brewers and D-Backs

"Bill reminds me of a video game announcer. It seems like he has 10 phrases that he just repeats over and over again. "

1. "That was a good piece of hitting".
2. "Did you see how he squared his shoulders and blocked that ball?"

I havent heard him say "cat like reactions" lately. Hes dropped that one. It also bothers me that he says "Brwrs" and "decizons" instead of Brewers and decisions.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you guys are way off on Schroeder and Anderson. I think they do a nice job and do not over call a game like Sutton. He acts like he is the show. I'm sure you all could do so much better though.

Bill reminds me of a video game announcer. It seems like he has 10 phrases that he just repeats over and over again.

Could it be because the Brewers keep making the same mistakes again and again. I hated Sutton and Anderson is worse, much much worse. Rock's okay. He boofs some, but he nails enough and has catcher insight which can be interesting.

"Bill reminds me of a video game announcer. It seems like he has 10 phrases that he just repeats over and over again. "

Good call!

'That was a nice approach'

As far as Brian Anderson goes, he's not the greatest, I can see why people don't like him all that much. But Daron Sutton? He made Brewers games unwatchable for me. So, I'll take mediocre Brian Anderson over a guy that thinks he's cute and exciting and rams it down your throat every single night like Daron Sutton.

I think you guys are way off on Schroeder and Anderson. I think they do a nice job and do not over call a game like Sutton. He acts like he is the show. I'm sure you all could do so much better though.

Anderson's job no. I would need a year of schooling followed by a year of experience. However, I could do as well as Schroeder. He is cannon fodder.

Archived