Brewer Fanatic

09/05/2006 - Dodgers (Hendrickson) @ Brewers (Davis) 7:05pm

sgtcluels
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For 10 games we forget how to play baseball at even a Little League level, and suddenly we pick up right where we left off with Colorado.

I don't get it.

I was thinking this too - maybe not verbatim, but still. It's like the 10 crappy games never existed. Almost.

Imagine the fervor on this board had it....ah, never mind. Just enjoy tonight.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote:
I'll answer my own question. Daron's at his grandmother's funeral.

From earlier in the thread. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Close this one out Sharpie!

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
Daron's at his grandmother's funeral.

Does he have any more grandmothers? Far fewer words and a much more relaxed feel to that broadcast. Given the opportunity to get comfortable in the job, as far as I'm concerned, Coshun might be an upgrade.

I agree that there were fewer words in the booth, but it seemed to take a good 3-4 innings before Craig and Bill seemed to feel "comfortable" working with each other. I got the impression that there was some uneasiness early on, both didn't want to step on each other's toes. Craig also had trouble giving Bill some material to work with, not giving him cues like Daron usually does.

It was different. Not sure if I liked it more or not.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

It was a great night to be at the ballpark. The small crowd pretty much meant that you could almost pick your own seat.

Mench was hitting to the opposite field, WOW !!

Davis was not walking people, WOW !!

Corey Hart went deep twice, WOW !!

BREWERS DOMINATE !!

WOW !!!

Archived