Brewer Fanatic

7/1/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Diamondbacks (R. Johnson): 8:40 PM CDT

jazzytrav
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is time to send Hall to Nashville for a couple of weeks to discover his swing.. bring up Nelson for a cup of coffee..

Agreed. He needs to figure something out, thats for sure. He looks lost up at the plate....

I think it is time to send Hall to Nashville for a couple of weeks to discover his swing.. bring up Nelson for a cup of coffee..

Agreed. He needs to figure something out, thats for sure. He looks lost up at the plate....

Plus they already had a full-time psychologist on staff there to deal with T-Bow and Gagne.

Hall almost needs to dramatically close up his stance and focus on the outside corner to keep from pulling off the ball or take 2 days off and get Lasik surgery which he should have done during the offseason.

I think it's safe to say that Bill Hall cannot pitch.
His pitching couldn't possibly be as bad as his hitting right now.

I have to say to everyone that argued with me in the past that Bill Hall is an awful baseball player. He simply cannot be allowed to play and should be DFA'd. Dont worry, no one would pick him up, and be sent to the minors.

Backtracking a bit in this game: I just watched Dillon's homerun on Gameday and of course, the two Brewer fans the Arizona telecast showed cheering were gastrointestinal bypass candidates. Nothing like perpetuating the stereotype.

Seconded. He was used primarily against lefties in June and still could only manage a .476 ops. He needs at-bats to get out of his funk, but we can't afford to give to them to him in games that matter.

Seconded. He was used primarily against lefties in June and still could only manage a .476 ops. He needs at-bats to get out of his funk, but we can't afford to give to them to him in games that matter.

I take this back. I think they should send him to Huntsville and bring up Escobar for 2 weeks and he can get well hitting in front of Gamel and Laporta.

Did Braun and Hardy somehow switch bodies these past couple of weeks?

Hardy has always been streaky... but it is nice when he is hitting well. now if we could get either Weeks, Cameron, or Hall to step it up..

Backtracking a bit in this game: I just watched Dillon's homerun on Gameday and of course, the two Brewer fans the Arizona telecast showed cheering were gastrointestinal bypass candidates. Nothing like perpetuating the stereotype.

Haha, I noticed this as well. Those were a couple of big boys!

Community Moderator

He simply cannot be allowed to play and should be DFA'd. Dont worry, no one would pick him up, and be sent to the minors.

Well, since he has an option left, he wouldn't need to be DFA'd to send him to the minors.

I have to say to everyone that argued with me in the past that Bill Hall is an awful baseball player.

Just because he's an awful baseball player now doesn't mean that he always was in the past. Just ask the D-backs starting pitcher tonight.

Did Braun and Hardy somehow switch bodies these past couple of weeks?

Hardy has always been streaky... but it is nice when he is hitting well. now if we could get either Weeks, Cameron, or Hall to step it up..

Yeah, I was just making a joke.

It's a fun game to watch tonight. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Gosh, I think they just caught Gord Ash bird-dogging some hottie a few rows back or something. He was just locked-in http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Dear Ned, you can take Suppan out now. Thanks.

Why do I get the feeling 7 runs isn't going to win this game?

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived