at Arizona (2-1)

Pittsburgh (3-0)

Colorado (2-2)

Cincinnati (2-1)

at San Francisco (3-0)

at St. Louis (2-2)

Houston (2-1)

Chi Cubs (3-1)

So far, I'm off by 1 loss to the Reds to be perfect. If I continue to be correct, and I think I will be, that will be a 18-9 record. Pretty good Crew! Make it happen!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13-5 so far.

9 games left.

How are we all looking?

No record, I'm sticking with my original prediction from May...

Cubs come to town for that last series of the month up by two games in the standings.

It's a tied Central Division when they leave town.

My prediction may end up being wrong, but I've got no problem with that. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

13-5 so far.

9 games left.

How are we all looking?

No record, I'm sticking with my original prediction from May...

Cubs come to town for that last series of the month up by two games in the standings.

It's a tied Central Division when they leave town.

My prediction may end up being wrong, but I've got no problem with that. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

By my math we are due to go 1-8 and I won't be happy camper! I'm going to assume I lowballed them though.

Anytime the team you're rooting for plays 15-12 over the course of a month, most people would be happy with that.

Unless the Brewers decide to lose their last 7 games of July, they'll be better than that. My gosh, winning on the road really enhances the optimism in predictions!

Anytime the team you're rooting for plays 15-12 over the course of a month, most people would be happy with that.

Unless the Brewers decide to lose their last 7 games of July, they'll be better than that. My gosh, winning on the road really enhances the optimism in predictions!

ouch... that hurt.

Archived