Brewer Fanatic

Who replaces Hart in right?

JoeHova
These threads are bound to happen when the Brewers don't play until 8:30 PM Central time. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif We can only vote for Braun so much with fake e-mail addresses until we get bored.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I don't have any links, but articles I've read throughout the year interviewing Prince and Corey have a different tone. Corey really sounds like he's excited about signing long term, while Prince pretty much avoids the conversation. I don't take it as a slap in the face that Prince decides to go year-to-year. He's taking some risk and will get a bigger payday if he continues to be healthy and productive. I'm glad they signed Braun, I hope they extend Hart, and I will understand if they trade Prince this offseason or next.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

When I saw the title "Who replaces Hart in right?", my first thought was that the Brewers are moving Hart to CF.

Just wanna say that I'm much more confident of Hart staying a Brewer longer than 3 years than Prince.

Archived