Brewer Fanatic

6/30/08 Brewers (Bush) at Diamondbacks (Davis): 8:40 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm fine if Bush is going to give up a few hits and a few runs. My problem lies with him not doing his job as a pitcher and backing up home plate when a runner is tagging. Thats a mental mistake and there is no excuse in this game for that.

the Road Warriors continue to play horrible.

If by "continue" you mean since yesterday, then I agree. Otherwise, I don't see how they have been playing horribly on this road trip. 3-3 going into tonight, coming up just short in two of the losses. And those six games were at the second best home team (at the time, I believe) in the league and at the hottest team in the majors. Hey, if the Brewers can go 5-5 on this trip, which will obviously be tough to do if they lose tonight, considering the pitchers they have to face, that's pretty solid.

And of course the Cards won today and the Cubs are now up 3-0. This is why it absolutely kills you when you had a chance to gain more ground 3 times last week and couldn't capitalize. Just like that 3.5 GB in the WC again and 5.5 in the division.

And of course the Cards won today and the Cubs are now up 3-0. This is why it absolutely kills you when you had a chance to gain more ground 3 times last week and couldn't capitalize. Just like that 3.5 GB in the WC again and 5.5 in the division.

Couldn't agree more

Archived