Brewer Fanatic

09/09/2006 - Houston (Hirsh) @ Brewers (Ohka) 6:05pm CT

1992casey

Jenkins wasn't PH for because all of the OFers were already used, besides Rottino, who could play out there. But Yost, pinch hitting for a veteran with a new callup!? No way! I mean what are the chances that Rottino, a .400 hitter verse lefties in AAA, gets a hit over Jenkins, a .150 batter verse lefties?

But seriously, I can see why he didn't PH there if he doesn't feel comfortable with Rottino in the OF, even for one inning. (C'mon Yost, 1 inning!)

I propose a BF.net acronym, BHNY, that would save time and keyboarding strain when we answer questions with "Because he's Ned Yost." BHNY.

Let's make bracelets that say W-W-Y-D. That stands for "What Would Yost Do?" Everytime we are faced with a tough decision in our lives, or even an easy one, we can look down at the bracelets and think about how Ned Yost would handle the situation. Then, we can do the opposite.

EDIT: Adamb100 could maybe use one of these to help him through his rough times.

Just got in and WOW, does Tomo want a fat paycheck next year? Maybe I should do some research but, Tomo has looked really average lately and I don't know whether I would recommend resigning him now. And has Hart cemented his position as a starter yet? I realize this is his first year, but I am convinced just to pencil him in as an everyday starter, no platooning Ned!

The answer to most WWYD's - He'd call Jose Capellan. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

The mullet compels Dan Kolb to load the bases, only to strand the runners.

Corey Hart has a real shot at having more HR's than Jenkins this year. In the small sample so far, the kid can play. He's got some growing to do, but definite potential.

They changed the Mike Maddux music http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif . lol

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived