Brewer Fanatic

Sox Fans and Cubs Fans Join Forces Against Thief

kdeval31
It's always nice to get advice on parenting from people who are not parents. I don't see what's so surprising about bringing kids to games? Baseball games are advertised as family events and I can't see any reason why I, as a father, should be punished because some college student wants to act like a blubbering idiot at a game. I bring my (almost) three year old and/or my one year old to almost every game I go to. The alternative is I stay at home and watch on TV. Since when did we as a society have to start catering to foul-mouthed morons?

I wasn't trying to give parenting advice. If you want to bring your children to Brewers games, more power to you.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Typical Chicago dirtballs. And is it me, or is just about everyone in that video fat? Why are people in Chicago so fat?

If you want to see a fat parade, come up to Green Bay, we do excess well in the north woods.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived