Brewer Fanatic

A few items to trade

bdeuce05

Doing some late spring cleaning this weekend and came across some items that I would be willing to part with in a trade or for cash.

- 2001 Fleer Legacy Auto Paul Molitor Hat w/COA from Fleer

- 2002 Upper Deck Paul Molitor Bobble

- 2007 Mini Big Heads Brewers Set - Hart, Hardy, Fielder, Braun

- 2007 McFarlane Prince Fielder

- 2007 1982 Mini Bobbles of Paul Molitor (pinstripe), Robin Yount (pinstripe), and Don Money (pinstripe) - also have a powder blue Oglivie w/ a

broken hand if interested (for those of you with a steady hand)

- 2008 Forever Collectibles Ryan Braun ROY Bobble (in blue jersey standing holding bat on shoulder)

- 2008 Brewers SGA Ryan Braun bobble (white)

- 1988 Starting Lineups (out of package, no card) - Rob Deer (x2), BJ Surhoff, Paul Molitor

- Auto'd George Scott ball (not ROMLB, it is a ROLB1 with the auto being somewhat faded) - also have a similar type Weeks, Sarfate, Brad Nelson,

and Krynzel (also somewhat faded)

- Auto'd 8x10's of Sean Berry (x2), Geoff Jenkins, Dave Nilsson, Kevin Seitzer, Dan Plesac, Ricky Bones, Pat Listach, Jeromy Burnitz

- 1982 McDonalds placemat w/ Yount and Gantner

I also have a large collection of Brewers baseball cards including auto cards and jersey cards - if there is anything specific you would be looking for, maybe I have it. PM me with a want list.

I collect bobbleheads (have all Brewers SGA's - but am looking for Brewers' minor league SGA's, any AGP, Knuckleheads, Forever Collectibles' Podsednik, and Forever Collectibles' Cooperstown Molitor), Brewers auto items (bats, balls, jerseys, etc.), and anything else Brewers related. I would also be willing to work out a cash deal.

PM me with offers. Also if you have any of the bobbles that I mention I am looking for, and are looking to move them, let me know what you would be looking for in terms of cash or trade.

Thanks

Archived