Brewer Fanatic

6/29/08 - Non-Brewers IGT

sgtcluels

How fricking frustrating this week has been for the Crew. They had a chance to trim 3 more games off the Cubs lead (Thursday, Friday, Today), and could be a mere 1.5 games back. Since winning those 3 would also mean the crew would be unbeaten on this road trip that's a bit unrealistic I suppose, but I think you get my point....You must, I mean absolutely must cash in on opportunities to gain ground whenever you can.

Nobody will probably read this because I think most of you don't read these non-brewer IGT after the fact but here goes anyway.

1) OFF TOPIC but, Cubs fan's are SOOOOO bad about complaining about the UMP's

I was at Saturday's game and you would be amazed at the number of Sox fans near me (upper deck 3rd row left field line even with the LF) that knew the strike zone better than the guy 3 ft behind home plate. Some Cubs fans did too. Guess what? It's a league-wide phenomenon. Don't single out Cubs fans. Also- Funny you should bring that up after 2 calls that were proven wrong by replay.

2) They had a chance to trim 3 more games off the Cubs lead (Thursday, Friday, Today), and could be a mere 1.5 games back.

Don't you think I'm thinking similar thoughts? What could have been! If we could have swept the Sox again like we did a week ago, we could have increased our lead. You picked up a game; be happy about it and go to Arizona and try to pick up more - just like we lick our wounds and head out to SF and try to increase our lead.

Archived