Brewer Fanatic

July 4 ticket discount?

jeffy
I am planning to buy some tickets for the July 4 game. On the Brewers ticket ordering website, there is a box for a coupon code showing up for that date. Does anyone know why that is there for that date? Just wondering if I am missing out on some discount (it's not related to the loge outfield special, the price list already reflects that).

There might be a discount for that date, but I think there is the box for the coupon code for every game you order. I don't think the presence of the box signifies that there is a discount. It's easier to code the box to always be there and for the program to only check for a discount if there is something typed into the box.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

the july 4 ticket deal was another deal tied to the number of runs the brewers scored in atlanta. i cant find the deal on the website, but i remember seeing something about it in an email.

EDIT: this is next to the number of tickets box if you click on tickets for the 7/4 game

"The Brewers Score You Score promotion for the Loge Outfield will be available for purchase online at 9am the day after each game."

DOUBLE EDIT: found a link to the promo

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20080620&content_id=2968123&vkey=pr_mil&fext=.jsp&c_id=mil

It's not the $10 discount for having scored 10 runs in Atlanta, that is already reflected in the price list, which shows a price of $16 for loge outfield seats. It is also not the summerfest deal, that was an earlier series. In curiosity, I checked quite a few other games and did not get a coupon code box for any of them.

(I actually ended up not buying tickets from the team for the first ever, bought from a season ticket holder off craigslist.)

Archived