Brewer Fanatic

6/28/08 Brewers (Parra) at Twins (Hernandez): 6:10 PM CDT

3 K's in one inning against Livan? That's pretty sad. Here to another 0 on the board for the Twins. Against the Twins I dont feel comfortable with a five-run lead. They are the kind of team that scratches out one run in an inning, than two in the next and all the sudden are right back in it.

We learned that the hard way last night. That one's going to sting for awhile.

Nice double play, J.J. Seems like he's had a lot more of those double play chances this year now that he doesn't have to worry about covering Braun's left and Rickie's right at the same time.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get FSN at home but i am out of the state for a month so I just picked up MLB.tv for a month and I have loved watching Hardy play defense. He may not have amazing range but he has looked really good to me out there. He has made some nice plays the past couple days.

Great job, Manny. He's gotta be done at about 110 pitches.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Parra was over 100 pitches to start the inning, has a history of injuries, and the Brewers are supposedly trying to keep his innings down. It worked out this time, though -- he was fortunate enough to get a quick inning.

Nice sliding catch by Cameron....that's why he's worth every penny, IMO.

Twitter

Nice inning by Riske.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Parra was over 100 pitches to start the inning, has a history of injuries, and the Brewers are supposedly trying to keep his innings down. It worked out this time, though -- he was fortunate enough to get a quick inning.

Nice sliding catch by Cameron....that's why he's worth every penny, IMO.

Well, then managment made a gut decision that Parra had some gas left, and went with him.

Good call for a guy oftened faulted as being "bound by the book."

Isn't that the 2nd 3 pitch K from Prince tonight? He needs to think up there at the plate. Quit swinging at everything, man. They aren't even throwing you stikes.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Brewers win! 4.5 behind the Cubs...looks like the Cards are going to win tonight, though. Take the series with Sheets on the mound tomorrow and head out to Arizona. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Twitter

Nice win tonight.

Too bad for Twins fans, they were so close to free Webb burgers.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Brewers win! 4.5 behind the Cubs...looks like the Cards are going to win tonight, though.

Royals were looking to come back but had a runner thrown out at the plate on the same play they scored their only run.

Archived