Brewer Fanatic

6/28/08 Brewers (Parra) at Twins (Hernandez): 6:10 PM CDT

TV: FSN-HD

Radio: 620 WTMJ (Brewers Radio Network)

Woogie must be busy this weekend and no one else started tonight's thread so, here it is!

I have not heard anything yet on if Gagne would or has been activated from the DL.

Lineups per JSonline:

2B Rickie Weeks

SS JJ Hardy

LF Ryan Braun

1B Prince Fielder

RF Corey Hart

1B Russell Branyan

3B Bill Hall

CF Mike Cameron

C Jason Kendall

CF Carlos Gomez

2B Nick Punto

C Joe Mauer

1B Justin Morneau

DH Craig Monroe

RF Jason Kubel

LF Delmon Young

3B Brian Buscher

SS Brendan Harris

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm staying up late to catch this game. As soon as I turned the game on last night the Brewers let the lead slip for the final time, I don't remember anything after that. It was a late night, and many, many High Lifes were consumed.

Is Gabe Kapler dead?

If not, then why is Ned adjusting his lineup to get Bill Hall in a game against a right-handed pitcher? Please tell me he's not letting Hall's 3-for-10 career against Livan outweigh his .158/.222/.304 against righties this season. Please. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

(Furthermore, according to Baseball Reference, Counsell is 17-for-42 with a .490 OBP against Hernandez. What the...?)

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Is Gabe Kapler dead?

If not, then why is Ned adjusting his lineup to get Bill Hall in a game against a right-handed pitcher? Please tell me he's not letting Hall's 3-for-10 career against Livan outweigh his .158/.222/.304 against righties this season. Please. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

But Hall is hitting .300 against Livan! The numbers don't lie!

While last night's game was definitely entertaining to watch, please take it easy on my heart tonight Brewers. How about a nice 11-2 win to soothe the nerves and improve the run differential? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

cubs lose......would be nice to get a win tonight

They stranded Lee after a leadoff double...very nice.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Very disappointing first inning. Prince has to have more productive at bats. His 3 pitch K killed that inning. I know there is always talk here about how Ks aren't that bad, but you've got to at least move those runners so Hart has a shot to sac someone in.
You may run like Mays...

Very disappointing first inning. Prince has to have more productive at bats. His 3 pitch K killed that inning. I know there is always talk here about how Ks aren't that bad, but you've got to at least move those runners so Hart has a shot to sac someone in.

K's aren't that bad in certain situations. That was probably a situation in which a K was the worst possible outcome.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

That was a nice start for Parra there. He came back well from the 4 pitch walk to Mauer. It is so important for him to find his control early. I agree with the comments on Prince too. He just seems to need to find the stroke he had a week ago. He has had a rough two series.

I don't think it is that K's aren't bad, just that in most cases they are about the same as other outs. Obviously not getting an out would be better than a K.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived