Brewer Fanatic

Help please! Question on meeting places near Miller Park

BuckyBrewer61

Hey folks, I have organized a big tailgate party (about 70 people) for the July 5th game at MP and am trying to figure out a good place for everyone to meet by the park so we can all caravan into the parking lot together. We usually park in the lot just north of the stadium and south of I-94. We would be meeting about 3 hours prior to gametime. Any help with this would be great, thanks!

I am not Shea Vucinich

How about the Pettit Center at State Fair Park? Plenty of room to meet and only a few miles from MIller Park.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

when we have our summer family tailgate, and we want all 10-12 cars to enter the stadium right in a row, we usually meet in mcdonalds or ballistreri's parking lot on 65th and bluemound. Then there's only 1 traffic light to worry about making it through...

In regards to traffic lights/separation.....

If you're gonna be getting there 3 hours early, you can probably pull off to the side once you enter the lot in case someone gets separated and then all of the cars can head up to the spots.

I've seen people do this before and I'm sure it's not a big deal to the parking attendants because you're so early.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

My family meets up at the McDonalds just south of Miller Park on Miller Park Way.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

The Target parking lot just S of MP is where I always meet up with large groups.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived