Brewer Fanatic

6/27/08 Brewers (McClung) at Twins (Blackburn): 7:10 PM CDT

crewcrazy
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last year the Brewers made a bold move and brought Ryan Braun up to play third base for a team that was in first place. How about making another bold move and bringing up someone (LaPorta?) to replace Mike Cameron. Hart can play centerfield.

I really wish Prince was better with RISP. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Go get them tomorrow, I guess. It just really sucks that they couldn't capitalize on the Cubs and Cards losing tonight. McClung picked a really crappy night to start pitching like Seth McClung...another quality start would've won this game.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

The Twins are simply a more complete team than the Brewers. They can do a lot of different things. Maybe not a lot of things great, but a lot of things good enough. They hit for better average and their OBP advantage and better plate approach seem to negate the Brewers OPS advantage. Their bullpen is far superior to Milwaukee's and the starters other than Sheets are comparable.

This isn't a slam on the Brewers, just a tip of the cap to a team that seems to do things the right way. I'm not saying the Twins are "better" overall, but it's hard to just dismiss them or feel like this is a team the Brewers "should" beat.

Archived