Brewer Fanatic

6/27/08 Brewers (McClung) at Twins (Blackburn): 7:10 PM CDT

crewcrazy
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In my opinion McClung was left in at least one batter too long there. If the Brewers wanted Carlos in for Kubel (but the HBP didnt give him enough time), why not bring him in against the next batter then. oh well at least they still have the lead.

I don't think McClung pitched all that bad tonight. For sure not one of his better outings, but not awful. A few of those hits were kind of cheap.

He was pretty terrible. Two homeruns given up, a hard hit double to Mauer, falling behind batters constantly. Just an awful game for McClung.

Man Rickie 3 K's tonight, looks lost up there.
How many times have we said that about Rickie? "...looks lost up there." I can't wait until Weeks is wearing the uniform of another team. I've been pulling for him to become a consistently good hitter but it looks like it won't ever happen. I think it's time for Milwaukee to go in a different direction at second base. It probably won't happen until the off-season, though.

That kind of lame baseball has won the Twins multiple Worlds Series and even more division titles in the time it has taken the Brewers to put up 2 winning seasons.

Are you referring to the Homer Hankie years? Or was it the homerdome? I missed it when they called them the buntmeisters.

Archived