Brewer Fanatic

6/27/08 Brewers (McClung) at Twins (Blackburn): 7:10 PM CDT

crewcrazy
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1-0, it's over? You are sooooooooo positive.
Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

Sorry. I meant that I had conceded this game yesterday when discussing the series. I figured the Twins would win Friday, we'd win Sunday, and Saturday was a tossup that depended a lot on how the inconsistent Hernandez threw for Minnesota.

It's not like I sit down to watch and keep saying to myself "We're gonna lose". It's not like that.

But, yeah, I do think we'll fall tonight, especially if McClung continues to struggle throwing strikes.

Branyan is the only lefty to homer against Blackburn this year.

OK, yes, tough match up. Let's hope Seth channels Cy Young and we win 2-1!

Rickie looked good in Atlanta, but looks like he's jumping at pitches again tonight. Showed a good eye in the middle of that AB, but his swings in both ABs have not looked good.

This is what worries me. About the only thing he does well now is work the count, but he blows a lot of potential walks by swinging at terrible pitches.

And the fact that he looks like he's just closing his eyes and swinging (I know he isn't really doing that) doesn't help.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Nice and easy 2nd inning for Big Red. Get some more runs and I'll relax a little. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

From what I've seen of Blackburn this year, he appears to be a tad hittable tonight. Gotta take advantage of this before he dials in (assuming that happens).

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I'm sorry but starting an inning with back to back base hits is being a wussy. Bunting for a base hit is something you did in Little League if you couldn't hit the opposing pitcher. One guy doing it, ok. Guys doing it back to back.....lame.

Back to back bunt hits?!?! That makes me really HATE the Twins. Totally lame!

Even more pathetic is this is the second time Gomez and Casilla have done it to us. You think we would be aware of it after the first time.

Back to back bunt hits?!?! That makes me really HATE the Twins. Totally lame!

You'd have to admit that it'd be really cool if the Brewers had a couple guys who could do that consistently ahead of Braun and Fielder, though.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived