Brewer Fanatic

09/15/06 - Brewers (Ohka) @ Nationals (Ortiz) 6:05pm CT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We will need at least one second tier FA I think just to make us look legit. I am really not sure what Mench gives us. I am just worn out on Jenks, I like the guy and all, just worn out. I think we have some good trade materials for the off season, should be interesting to watch DM work.

I think we might of just saw the last of Tomo Ohka pitching for the Brewers, but I think I would honestly prefer a rotation with Ohka and Villenueva and Davis traded.

I think it's a toss up between either one of them going. I am not sure it's a big difference either way as long as we can replace that one with Villy and maybe the other with a FA.

Quite the second half for Villaneuva. This is the third time this year that he's had 6+ no hit innings in a game.

Edit: And a rotation containing Sheets, Cappy, Bush, and Villaneuva would set records for fewest walks.

CV looked great tonight. I was hoping when I saw Ohka pull up if anyone got the opportunity to replace him it would be CV.

I definitely like the things I've seen from him so far. Coco made it a little too interesting, but a W is a W.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived