Brewer Fanatic

Seeking two tickets for Thursday 7/10 game.

hawing

One of my best employees is moving out of state next month (stupid grad school plans). I want to take him to a Brewers game before he leaves, and despite our having season tickets to what seems like a zillion games, the only date for which he appears to be available is not in either of our ticket packages - Thursday, July 10 (day game with Colorado). Poking around on the Brewers' website, the pickings for two seats together looks surprisingly slim.

If you have two contiguous tickets you're looking to move for that date, please send me a PM. Please note that my employee has not 100% confirmed his availability for July 10, so I am not 100% in the market for this date just yet. I'm told I should know in the next day or two.

Without wanting to sound too much like a snob, for this game I'd like to avoid terrace reserved seats. It's YMCA Day and I imagine the terrace will be jammed with amped-up kids wearing matching neon shirts. Terrace box on down, I'd be ready to consider.

Thanks, in case you can help.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived