Brewer Fanatic

6-27 Non Brewers IGT

sheethead

Let's hope the Sox can put the clamps on here. We don't need the Cubs taking anything from this game (with a comeback or god forbid, a huge comeback win)...a nice demoralizing win for the Sox would be nice.

And about Edmonds...I'm entirely sick of the Cubs picking up other teams washouts and having them perform well...seems like it happens consistently for them. Especially Jim Edmonds.

I heard Edmonds on Rome the other day and he said he had to change his swing in St. Louis and keep the change in San Diego because it was so hard to hit HRs in those stadiums. No he said he's returned to his old swing which is allowing him to hit more HRs.

And about Edmonds...I'm entirely sick of the Cubs picking up other teams washouts and having them perform well...seems like it happens consistently for them. Especially Jim Edmonds.

I'm sure they're saying the same thing about Torres and Kapler and Kendall

Archived