Brewer Fanatic

Google won't save you. #94 - The Rocky Fellers

Fatter than Joey

I've never heard of these guys, but I'd assume the one in the middle is the dad and the other four are his sons?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Are you inferring that the poor Rocky Fellers are entertaining Beelzebub these days?

It's possible.... Though, I thought this one would be really tough, but I messed up and failed to black out the record label. I am a dipwad.

I've never heard of these guys, but I'd assume the one in the middle is the dad and the other four are his sons?

Right -- the old man plays the bass and dances oddly -- the boys/sons do the singing -- they had one major hit in "Killer Joe" which can be found on a lot of K-tel type novelty collections from the 60s. They tend to blame the British Invasion for their lack of future success -- however I suspect the general public found them cute, then quickly irritating.

Archived