Brewer Fanatic

Club Level Seating Recommendation

brewers4eric
I'm planning a trip to the Keg in August and am considering springing for Club Level seating. My main motivation is the picture of the nachos that are available in the club level that was posted at Brewerfan a few weeks ago. Since I've never sat in the Club Level before, I need a recommendation on a Section to sit in.

I sat in the club level last Sunday - I think section 329, right behind the plate. They are awesome tickets, except the front row has the railing in the way a little bit. We were in the second row, which is perfect.

So I recommend anywhere from section 327 to 332, and 2nd or 3rd row if possible.

SEC 324 - SEC 335 are located right above the press boxes. they provide a great view of the field. as stated previously row 1 is obstructed view, you need to lean forward to watch the game. i have sat all over the club level and unless you are pushed way down either line all the sections provide a good view of the stadium. club infield is SEC 320-339, and like stated before they have a waitstaff while club outfield doesn`t, if that matters to you.

I like the club level. Bigger seats, padded seats, and the concourse is enclosed and air conditioned. The rows are shorter so you don't have as many people walking in front of you at games. Fewer rows deep so fewer people walking in front of you. The atmosphere is more subdued so I like it better when I bring my kids.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

My work's seats are in 335 - you're even with the first base line. We're in the second row, two seats in and we have no problems with railings. The railing at the bottom of the steps is significantly higher than the rest of the railing, so you don't want aisle seats.

I like this section because you're right at the exit and the bathrooms are just steps away. You're also close to food, including the (highly recommended, especially for children) build-your-own-sundae bar for $5. Completely crucial to the club level experience.

I also recommend the Club level very highly. All the positives that logan3825 posted about, plus the "exclusive" food choices you can't get anywhere else. I'd recommend anywhere from home plate towards first base. The third base side doesn't have as much food options because of the Gehl club taking up a lot of the space, so you're going to walk to the other side many times.

As for the in-seat service, if you want that, you are better off being close to the aisle, because if you are in the middle (and the section is crowded), it's near impossible to order food without inconveniencing everyone. But it's just as easy to go get your food yourself (and save the tips). The nachos you saw in the pic are good. The chicken tenders / fries combo is also good (and cheap for a ballpark).

Archived