2. Graffanino 2B

3. Fielder 1B

4. Hart LF

5. Jenkins RF

6. Cirillo 3B

7. Hall SS

8. Rivera C

9. Sheets P

Couple things about the lineup. Thank god Bell isn't in there. I also like how Yost moved Hall down in the order maybe this will get him back on track and he can finish the year strong.

12 games back in the division with 12 to play (13 remaining for STL), will Sheets let that struggling candle wink out?

With the ace on the mound, let's take a night to relax and ease up on Yost, Bell, and especially the Vinny Rottino thing, that seems ridiculous and not worth the energy. I'd appreciate a little break for Jenkins, too, he's done a lot for the club in his time here, so give me a half hour if you can. I'll accept the half hour before the game starts and everyone shows up for business as usual.

Another story to follow: Prince (76) and Billy (75) still racing to pass Carlos for the Cream City RBI crown. Lee had 81 in 102 games. Jenkins is third on the current roster with 67.

And distant fourth you don't want to know: Bell's got 51 on the season. What a seasoned, experienced veteran run producer! He just knows how to help a team.

Yeah Miles threw wide of 1st and Pujols tagged Prince as he was running by. Didn't look like it bent is wrist back or anything like that. He stayed in the game so he's obviously okay.

Although I wouldn't mind if they "rested his wrist" tomorrow.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Hey, there's the pitcher getting an RBI!

I haven't seen that in a couple weeks. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/sick.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
Was that Yost "making things happen" or Hall? What happened exactly?

Not sure if it was Yost or Hall but Rivera struck out and Hall was running on the pitch...Hall stopped and Cirillo came home to score before Hall was tagged out.

Bow, we're losing. You're supposed to be striking guys out and looking like you're getting it together. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived