Brewer Fanatic

Mets DFA Claudio Vargas

JoeHova

Community Moderator
It would be worth a shot. Too bad Tavarez didn't accept the assignment, otherwise the Nashville pitching staff could have more major league caliber pitching than the 2002 Milwaukee Brewers' staff.

I can't imagine he'll make it all the way to the Brewers having an option on him. The Nats should grab him. Until he gave up 4 runs in two innings last night, he ERA was a respectable 3.86. He actually has the lowest WHIP of his major league career this year.

Har har har! Sheets has been injured, just like other MLB pitchers. I can't think of one injury he's had that *most* other SP wouldn't have missed time with.

This reminds me of this thread. I'm not normally one to call people out, but initial post was so snarky that the thread immediately popped into my head.

That's funny -- I thought of that thread too, right away. Guess Melvin just might have a clue about pitching after all.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

This reminds me of this thread. I'm not normally one to call people out, but initial post was so snarky that the thread immediately popped into my head.

That's funny -- I thought of that thread too, right away. Guess Melvin just might have a clue about pitching after all.

Hilarious...that's the first thing I thought of too.

At this point, with Tavarez gone...maybe Claudio should come to Nashville. He's certainly serviceable in a pinch. Maybe the magic water down there could turn him into a sub-4 ERA guy!!!

Well, it helped Bush a bit, perhaps, but he was still getting lit up some when he came back up wasn't he? It really hasn't helped Turnbow, and didn't help Jeff Weaver. I think the magic water does more for hitters than pitchers (see Branyan).

Archived