Brewer Fanatic

6/25/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Braves (Campillo): 12:00 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least it's only a "gravy day", so the loss doesn't count as much as a regular loss.

Seriously, I may as well start making some huge bets against us in every game that we're going for a road sweep. That's a get rich quick scheme if I've ever seen one.

when hall hits they should just put an 0-2 or 1-2 count automatically up there. Truly pathetic.

God why is it this game that we have to lose in the series. Now we have to sit for 2 days.

At least they got 2 of 3.

Normally in a 23-11 stretch, this would just be frustrating as an example of the Brewers' continued impotence in the face of potential road-sweeps, but this really stinks since you know the Cubs aren't gonna lose another one at home to the Orioles.

Who didn't see this kind of loss coming. Its against the Brewer religion to sweep a road series

Thou shall not covet 3 wins at thy neighbors house

Alright, with this laugh I shake the loss off and concentrate on the rest of Germany-Turkey. Stinks, but what can you do...the Brewers really should've lost this one by a lot more than two runs.

it would sure be awesome if we could win the first 2 and then have Benny on the mound on Sunday.

I'm giving myself 10 more minutes to be pissed off about this game http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Because he is not that good. There is a reason he has always been a bench player.
As opposed to Counsell who has been a starter in the league for years and still is.

You are half right. Counsell has been a starter for years, but he isn't anymore.

campillo just has our number i guess.

Only thing that worries me is how anemic our offense can look sometimes when we don't have the long ball going.

Also sucks we have to play red-hot Minnesota but lets hope we can somehow get 2.

Archived