Brewer Fanatic

6/25/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Braves (Campillo): 12:00 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jorge seems to be mixing speeds quite effectively. 5 K's through 4. I get the feeling the Brewers are going to have to really scrape this one out.
What's his career high in K's?

More importantly, what will it be after today?

I didn't love the effort by Weeks there. Go to your knees if you have to. Gotta get an out there.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Bah, Gameday's going haywire on me again, I don't know WHAT is going on

And that's probably for the best...

4-2 Braves. One out, infield single up the middle by Johnson scores a run. 1st and 2nd for Tex.

still nobody ready in the bullpen, Ned? Oh, okay, good thing you got someone starting to get ready after Soup's given up two runs already this inning and there's still only one out.

At least it's not 90 degrees out there and the pitcher probably isn't fatigued...oh wait, it is!

Archived