Brewer Fanatic

What do you think about Danica Patrick's sense of humor?

thefaint287

Danica Patrick..first woman to ever win in the Indy Car Race Series has some funny vids (In my opinion) on the web spoofing daytime talk shows but with racing topics at motodanica.com

Seen them? What do you think? Funny?

(unambigufied thread title --1992)

I don't like her. I hate when people make a big show of trying to fight someone when they know there is no chance such a fight will actually occur. She's done that several times and it's a huge pet peeve of mine. None of the male drivers would actually hit her (it would ruin their careers to punch out a woman on television) so she knows she's in no danger acting like that. It is annoying to me, and probably to the other drivers, because it either means she's doing it all for show to make them look bad, or she can't control her emotions at all (I'm talking about her specifically, not women in general), which doesn't seem safe when you are driving 220 MPH.

Archived