Brewer Fanatic

6/24/08 Brewers (Bush) at Braves (Morton): 6:00 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting to see that we already have an 85% chance of winning.

However, that does not take into account that Dave Bush is pitching.

it is mostly calculating that Gagne and Turnbox can't make it from Nashville by the end of the game.. do you think Nashville has a full time psychologist for their bullpen..

I know many here are skeptical of this concept, but I think Kendall calls a great game behind the plate. That last strike out where he snuck up and in at the last second... just excellent.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Community Moderator
I know many here are skeptical of this concept, but I think Kendall calls a great game behind the plate. That last strike out where he snuck up and in at the last second... just excellent.
It seems like every time a Brewers pitcher makes a big mistake, they say after the game that they shook off Kendall. Maybe it just took some time, but we have definitely seen significant improvement since the beginning of the season. It makes you wonder what kind of impact a Greg Maddux/Jason Kendall duo could have on the rest of the staff.

Community Moderator
do you think Nashville has a full time psychologist for their bullpen..

I'm not sure, but it has to be the first time that two MLB all-star closers were in the same AAA bullpen.

do you think Nashville has a full time psychologist for their bullpen..

I'm not sure, but it has to be the first time that two MLB all-star closers were in the same AAA bullpen.

Nashville's bullpen makes as much as the entire Marlins team.

Community Moderator

I'm also impressed with Bush. We've known for awhile that he has the talent to succeed and he's finally showing that we made the right move by not giving up on him

Archived