Brewer Fanatic

6/24/08 Brewers (Bush) at Braves (Morton): 6:00 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He hit 94 a couple times and 93 a few as well. I don't know what Braves fan you're talking about but he may be able to dial it up to 96-97 once or twice.

Somebody posted earlier about a Braves fan's scouting report.

Has his fastball clocked higher on tv?

And Hardy's "double" is why outfield errors are meaningless

I completely agree.. the rule should be if 99.9% of the fans watching believe it is the fielder's fault it should be an error regardless if the touch the ball..

I don't get how if it goes through and IF's legs and never touch his glove and it is an error and if a OF comes in and misplays a flyball it is a hit..

Maybe the rotation switch to put Bush after Sheets has had a positive impact as Bush can see the value of throwing strikes the day before he pitches.. be aggressive, work quickly, throw strikes and good things happen what a concept.

And Hardy's "double" is why outfield errors are meaningless

I completely agree.. the rule should be if 99.9% of the fans watching believe it is the fielder's fault it should be an error regardless if the touch the ball..

I don't get how if it goes through and IF's legs and never touch his glove and it is an error and if a OF comes in and misplays a flyball it is a hit..

Best part is if he would have recovered a step quicker and stuck out his arm and have it bounce off his glove it would have been an error

Cam sure is picking some horrible times to strikeout today. We really should have this game blown completely open at this point.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I give Deer the edge because of the 'stache. Bush looking good so far (knocks furiously on wood).
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Listening to the Braves broadcast team on MLB.tv is like bizarro world. Anywhere from them saying that the Brewers are sound at textbook fundamentals to saying that they have no veteran players on the bench in case an infielder goes down to injury... I wonder if they are thinking about the same Brewers team that I am.

What's the website again that tracks the "winning percentage" for a game that's being played?

FanGraphs http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

It is pretty fun to look at.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Hopefully Bush finishes game with no hits 0-0 with 4 SAC
Speaking of sac bunts (two nice ones by Bush, both preceding runs, btw), Seattle had two guys try to lay down sac bunts consecutively in the second. The first guy failed, but they still scored two runs. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Archived