Brewer Fanatic

Brewers.com Message Board blasts brewerfan.net (again)

owbc
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else struck by the irony of the creepy internet troll complaining about people not posting actual pictures of themselves, when the reason for doing that is because of the creepy people trolling the internet?

I think this is the DeRosa vs Weeks thread that is being refered to. Although I could be mistaken.

From that thread:

Anyways I'm done with this board, if Gopher74 gets banned for being a idiot, someone please PM and I would love to come back and chat with you guys. Goodbye to everyone else

Sure sounds to me like that guy left on his own, not banned.

I can't remember his name, not gonna bother to look, I just know he has a picture of Selig's daughter on his profile, which I guess says all you need to know.Sure, there are some normal lookin' dudes there. Typical baseball fans, then you got one dude using a picture of a dog, another girl (I don't think those guys have actually met a girl) using a picture of Lisa Simpson, and some guy named Josh O'Connell. I can't quite figure out what that guy looks like, but I'm working on it. I think he thinks he's stuck in Malibu and has no idea he's from Wisconsin, at least the picture make it looks that way.Then there were my two favorites, some poet-looking ponytail guy and best of all, a guy named Jim Goulart who I think is actually Mike Krzyzewski in Brewers gear.
So basically, what we learn from this is that Selig's daughter, a dog, a girl, Josh O'Connell, anyone who doesn't live in Wisconsin, some poet-looking ponytail guy, and Jim Goulart know nothing about baseball and this dude wrote the book. I know Selig's daughter, most dogs, some girls, some poets and some people with ponytails don't know anything about baseball, but some do!

I found my way here due to whining at that other site. I'm way out of my league here when it comes to "die-hard-fan-itude" but I enjoy it here.

I hope my avatar is up to standard.

Anyone else struck by the irony of the creepy internet troll complaining about people not posting actual pictures of themselves, when the reason for doing that is because of the creepy people trolling the internet?

All I know is that you would get +1000 hit points if you changed your silly "Fan Forum Director" title to the mega-awesome "Poet/Ponytail Guy" title.

I think it is obvious that Brewers19 isn't going to be with us for a long time. I have narrowed his departure down to the following 4 scenarios...

1.) Gets drunk on power, succumbs to the banhammer.

2.) Gets drunk on Olde English, succumbs to late night shark tank swim.

3.) Devoured by penguins.

4.) Becomes a Cubs fan.

When B19 leaves us, we will need another "Poet/Ponytail Guy" to fill his shoes. I think it is a title of honor, and probably the essence of what separates BF.net from every other sports message board on the interwebs.

This is a title you don't chose, the title chooses you.

I won't even post the "parting shot" message he wrote to Ethan (although it was probably the funniest thing I've read all year).

Stop teasing us with these lines! Brian = teh worse automator evar!

Odd how people who hate this site spend so much time looking through it with a fine tooth comb. Maybe it's just me but when I come across a site that I don't like I usually just don't go there again. I must admit I don't know much about baseball. I was the guy who thought Mench should never be allowed to face nighties. In my defense I meant to say knighties. He has such a pumpkin head any knight he would have faced would have had way to big a target to hit with that lance. I may not know baseball but as a card carrying nerd I sure do know the finer points of jousting.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Is it really that tough to type the "yo" in front of the "u"?

Sorry, that sounded English major-ish.

I think we've gotta give him a break on this one. He's still heartbroken that Yo might be out for the year, and in protest refuses to type his name.

Archived