Jeff Cirillo 2B .320 3 21
Prince Fielder 1B .274 26 78
Bill Hall SS .265 32 81
Geoff Jenkins RF .267 16 68
Corey Hart LF .284 8 29
David Bell 3B .267 9 58
Mike Rivera C .271 5 17
Ben Sheets P .034 0 0

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

In play, run-scoring play.

That's the best thing I've seen all day. Especially considering all I've been seeing all day is my fantasy football team getting trounced thanks to Favre and Willie Parker. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Every time Mike Rivera gets a hit I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. lol

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

A 4 game sweep, how sweet it is.

We won't lose 90 games this year. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

I'm going to be greedy now and say I'd like us to finish at least 4-2 so we only lose 85. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/pimp.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

what?!?!?!? Only ONE page of in-game thread? For a win? Completing a 4-game sweep?!?!?! A five-game winning streak?!?!?!?

C'mon, you guys can't seriously be watching your fantasy pre-season hockey team a;ready.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Quote:
what?!?!?!? Only ONE page of in-game thread? For a win? Completing a 4-game sweep?!?!?! A five-game winning streak?!?!?!?

Well the Packers played, the game was only on Telemundo, it was on 1340 on the radio but I can't get that station (not sure about others.) So I can understand why the game thread isn't very long.

I had a great time at the game today. I met "dadofandrew" (Al) and his son before the game. I was also able to shake hands with Mark Attanasio.

Nice to finish the home schedule with a sweep. I was happy that Sheets got some run support. The 9th inning made me a little nervous because I thought Bonds was going to pinch hit with the bases loaded. For some reason, he never came.

After the game, all the players came out and saluted the fans by throwing Brewers merchandise into the stands. It was a nice day all around.

SWEEEEEEEEEEP !!!!!!!

The T-shirts were awesome. They were retro-blue and had "Milwaukee" written in yellow script. There was also a small ball and glove logo on it. The shirts sort of resembled the batting practice jerseys that the players wear on retro-Sundays (although slightly different).

The best thing I liked was that it wasn't one of those giveaways that had the sponsor's ads all over it. There was a little Miller Brewing thing on the shoulder but that's it. . . . and I like Miller so I didn't mind.

Archived