Brewer Fanatic

6/23/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Braves (Reyes): 6:00 PM CDT

Menotti80
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sheets' southern accent seemed a little stronger there during that interview.

Well done Benny. Although he's probably just making it that much more unlikely that he'll be able to come back.

True but let's face it.. the best thing for the Brewers is for him to price himself so far out of their league that they don't even have a chance to make an offer as that means he pitched the whole season, they probably made the playoffs, and have a chance to go deep.

Amazing Sheets can get hit pretty hard and still only give up 1 run. Hopefully he settles down over the next few innings.

I'll venture a guess that he settled down pretty well. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Sheets' southern accent seemed a little stronger there during that interview.

Nah, you should hear him again after he struck out 18 and his interview with Brainerd after that game. Huge southern accent there.

I'm sure Mark will make a fine, competitive offer. It's kind of up to Sheeter to be open to coming back to Milwaukee again or not. He may be a "Favre" kind of guy in that money isn't all that important but winning is and he'll come back.

And, again, he may not.

I highly doubt the team will low-ball him with a horrible offer.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I really hope Mark and Ben can work out a deal,it be great to have Benny and Yo back to back next year.

We should have some Extra Money next year if they don't bring back Eric,That right there is an extra 10 Million.

I am about 70% hopefull that Benny will be a brewer in 2009. This will be a major test for the Brewers organization,

Archived