Brewer Fanatic

6/23/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Braves (Reyes): 6:00 PM CDT

Menotti80
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like the conditions may be hard for HRs tonight. I hope that doesn't play against us

Wow, that was a line drive shot. Did that make the second row? Excellent

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

LOL, King Felix hit a grand slam off Johan Santana.

And I believe all 4 runs were unearned.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

I'm watching on MLB.TV, so I have the Braves announcers, but Bill must have LOVED that swing by Braun.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

It looked like Prince had alligator arms on that one, my untrained eye thought Price should have caught that, but was afraid of the runner swiping his arm behind him, since they didn't score I am glad Prince pulled his arm back, we don't need him hurt

Looked like a clean single when Hall made contact

Yes.. anything hard the other way is just a good sign for Billy.. he has to be the easiest hitter to figure out.. when is pulling off the ball he is Chad Moeller when he stays on the ball he is Amy Ramirez

Sheets is really fun to watch pitch once he gets in a groove. He has such great control and his tempo is so quick. He seemed to get his curve going last inning. His ERA is now under 2.7. He also seems to be following his pattern of getting better as a game goes on.

Amazing Sheets can get hit pretty hard and still only give up 1 run. Hopefully he settles down over the next few innings.

Don't you think it is more of a case of getting an early 4-0 lead and Sheets saying here it is hit it? You notice once they got 1 run he stopped throwing as many strikes and got 2 k's..

Not to be a pessimist, but I dont like how the Crew has quit hitting suddenly. It reminds me of games last year. The Braves get one in the 6th. One in 8th and we go 4-3 in the ninth and...

Knock on wood already applied.

Not to be a pessimist, but I dont like how the Crew has quit hitting suddenly. It reminds me of games last year. The Braves get one in the 6th. One in 8th and we go 4-3 in the ninth and...

Knock on wood already applied.

...let's all breath deeply, feel the calm....

Archived